RedArc Solar Panel Calculator
Test how much power you need to deliver to your appliances every day to keep them charged using the REDARC Solar Calculator.RedArc Official Website
REDARC solar panels are easy to use, portable and highly efficient, however it can be difficult to work out which type and how many are best suited for your trip. The solar panel calculator can help you work out what equipment you need to fully charge your next camping, caravaning or off-road adventure.
Simply select the type of car or motorhome you have, and select your towing unit if you’ll be using one. Next you choose the auxiliary battery bank size you’ll be running. Finally select all the appliances that will require power. The solar panel calculator then estimates how much your total appliance power requirement is per day and suggests products and equipment that will help you meet those needs.
REDARC have a range of solar panels and blankets that are designed to the highest quality to maximise efficiency and integrity. Complementing this range are the REDARC Sine Inverters, Regulators and In-Vehicle Chargers, Solar Regulator Cable Kits and other accessories that will create the perfect solar power setup.
Price: Free for Basic Version
Track fuel consumption, maintenances and costs!Fuel Log Google Play Store Page
Track and log your mileage, fuel consumption, maintenances, services and costs of your car or motorbike and know exactly how much your car costs. FuelLog calculates a lot of useful statistics like fuel consumption and economy (e.g. mpg or l/100km) of your car or other vehicle, total cost and mileage, average cost per distance or gas amount, average cost per month, year and driven distances, expenses and a lot more. Everything is managed in a nice-looking and very easy to use interface.
Track all kind of costs and maintenances/services like for example monthly insurance, daily bridge toll, yearly taxes, services, car parts, parking costs, oil or tyre changes, and a lot more… (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
FuelLog is probably the first and only app in this category that supports also electric cars using kWh, CNG cars using kg or gge and other vehicles with an hour meter!
6 different nice-looking graphical charts show the fill ups (only Android 2.1 and newer)
Use the included calculator to calculate costs, used/needed fuel volumes and distances for your next trip or the daily way to work with your car, based on the automatically gathered statistical data.
Of course FuelLog supports multiple cars and it is usable in every country because it supports and converts Kilometre/Miles, Litres/Gallons(US)/Gallons(UK), mpg/l/100km defined individually per vehicle and every known currency.
The stored fill ups and costs can be exported as a *.csv file for further calculations on your computer or just to be saved as a backup on your sdcard. If you have stored your gas purchases and maintenances/services on the computer or if you want to restore a previous backup, you can import the data in FuelLog (only FuelLogPro). If you have problems importing your data or if you want to convert an export from another App, from the iPhone or from a website, just send me an email, I will help you!
Cost: $49.99 + Additional In-App Purchases (Subscriptions/Additional Maps)
Plan, navigate and share your next 4WD, camping or caravanning adventure with Hema Explorer:Hema Explorer Google Play Entry
• Navigate offline with Australia’s best multi-scale topographic mapping
• Perfect off-road navigation companion with real-time GPS tracking
• Australia-wide 4WD map coverage for exploring 4×4 tracks and trails
• Features over 690,000km of 4WD tracks and 545,000km of unsealed roads
• Use 40,000 points of interest (POI) including campsites, caravan parks, dump points, lookouts, wineries and more, with facility information included to help you plan your trip and see what’s around you
• Generate a route to an address or point of interest using Quick Routing
• Save a log of your trip with track recordings, geotagged photos, waypoints and trip notes
• Backup all your trip data to your free Hema Explorer Cloud account and become a part of an online community of explorers
• Share your trips online with friends and family
See what your car is doing in realtime, get OBD fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more!TorquePro Google Play Page
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you about traffic, construction, police, crashes, and more in real-time. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time.Waze Google Play Page
◦ See what’s happening – Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster – Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Play music & more – listen to your favorite apps for music, podcasts & more right from Waze
◦ Know when you’ll arrive – your ETA is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for gas – find the cheapest gas along your route
◦ Drive with Android Auto – use Waze on your car’s display
◦ Always find the way – choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze!
Australia’s own gasbuddy, made in Australia for Australia!PetrolSpy on Google Play Store
– Compare petrol prices submitted by other users near you or by postcode/suburb Australia-wide!
– Chance to win a $25 fuel card every day with every price update
– Report fuel prices to help others!
– Unleaded and E10 fuel price cycle graphs for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Darwin and Canberra
– FuelCheck prices for NSW
– FuelWatch prices for Western Australia (WA)
PetrolSpy has a highly comprehensive coverage of fuel station locations in Australia!
Petrol Spy includes site locations for Caltex, Woolworths, Shell, Coles Express, BP, 7-Eleven, United Petroleum, Puma and many more independent operators.
4×4 InDistress is an app to connect people who enjoy 4WD’s & traveling this great country of ours. Along with creating a hub of activity for 4×4 enthuasiast. It features an InDistress button that will connect you immediately with other 4×4 owners in your area should you need advice or assistance.4×4 InDistress on Google Play
Public Weigh Bridges Australia
Price: Free, however some weighbridges are privately owned but for public use and may not be free.
Whilst not an exhaustive list, this is a very useful website if you need to locate a weighbridge in a pinch.
Mostly only useful for capital cities however
4WD Solar Calculator
Price: Free (Ads)
Free Solar Calculator for camping and 4WD’ing.4WD Solar Calculator on Google Play
Calculate Solar Panel, Battery and Inverter requirements based on the load you need to run.
Enter your current setup to see if it covers your needs.
Used for 4WD’s, camping, caravanning, trucking etc.
Price: Free (Subscriptions Available)
WikiCamps is the ultimate camping companion, whether you’re heading away for a weekend camping trip or planning a big adventure, WikiCamps will be your guide.WikiCamps on Google Play
The best part is, it works completely OFFLINE so you don’t have to worry about phone signal or a WiFi connection.
Simply download all the content (and map) to your device before you go and you’ll have it in the palm of your hand, no matter where you are!
WikiCamps is a crowd sourced database of campgrounds, caravan parks, backpacker hostels, day stops, POI’s, dump points, and information centres.
Sites are added, modified and shared by thousands of WikiCamps users like yourself, making it THE LARGEST AND MOST UP-TO-DATE database available in one app!
The database is always growing and constantly being updated with the latest site details, reviews, prices and photos.
With over 31,000 site listings, join the number #1 camping app in Australia and start the planning your next adventure today!
WikiCamps makes it incredibly easy to find sites. Simply bring up the site list to see sites nearest to your current location, or use the map screen to see exactly where they are on a street or satellite map.
Then tap a site to bring up its details page. The site details page shows icons representing features the site has to offer, such as toilets, showers, power, pet friendly, and so many more! It also shows the name, address, contact details, a user rating, user reviews, prices, photos and even a handy 7 day weather forecast.
You can also use the site filters to narrow down your results and only show sites relative to your needs. Eg. Must have toilets, must be pet friendly, has power available, etc.
Add sites to your favourites to keep track of places you want to visit! Sign up for a WikiCamps user account to sync favourites across multiple devices.
Create and plan multiple road trips using the built-in trip planner. Add sites to your trip, update your progress as you drive, then share your trip with friends and family.
MORE FEATURES INCLUDED!
· Use the handy camping checklist to help with packing for your next adventure.
· Tired of trying to guess where to point your satellite TV dish? We’ve made it simple with the satellite dish pointing tool. This amazing tool makes aiming your dish a breeze! It works out the azimuth, elevation and LNB rotation instantly. You can also see the satellite right on your phones camera screen and see exactly where it is positioned in the sky in real time!
· Chat with other WikiCampers in our interactive chat forum.
· And so much more!
Try WikiCamps now for FREE and we’re sure you’re going to LOVE IT!