The RAM® Reverse Configuration Universal No-Drill™ Laptop features a heavy-duty steel mounting base designed to fit a variety of vehicles. Using the front bench or passenger side seat rail bolts as attachment points, existing hardware is used to secure the laptop mount base in the vehicle.
The included RAM Tough-Tray™ is spring loaded to accommodate 10″ to 17″ laptops. The tray features four adjustable retaining arms with rubber grips. These arms can be moved both vertically and horizontally, enabling a custom fit for varying thicknesses of laptops and access to ports or drives. A screen support and USB light are also available to accessorize the tray. Hole patterns on perimeter of tray facilitate the mounting of additional RAM systems to support phones or other electronics.
Will this mount install in your vehicle? Learn more by following the steps in this document:
Universal Vehicle Laptop Mount Compatibility Guide (PDF)
- Placement of Mount: Passenger side floor board, in front of seat
- Drilling Requirements: No Drilling – attaches to seat studs
- Seat Configuration: Bucket
- Material: High Strength Composite and Powder Coated Steel
- Custom, No-Drill™ mounting base offers lowest profile in the industry
- Patented ball and socket mounting system offers shock and vibration dampening
- Dual articulating swing arm offers the simplest and most comfortable adjustment points in the industry
- Combination Telescoping pole adjusts both height and swing with one knob
- Modular system makes changing your vehicle, or your device, simple and cost effective
- Ability to mount laptops, tablets and other devices using the same mounting system
- Universal Laptop Tray accommodates most laptops