Airflow Snorkel features
• Designer styled with no visible bolts or brackets.
• 3.5 inch cold air induction allows 3.8 times more airflow when compared to competitors 3 inch ram which only allows 1.8 times more air flow than standard.
• Thermo plastic rubber TPR flexible hose rated to 135 degrees celcius.
• Minimal join points from snorkel to air-cleaner for minimum resistance.
• Utilising existing air-cleaners and under bonnet access points where possible.
• New access points to air-cleaners are used where existing connection do not allow sufficient air-flow.
• Stainless steel clamps and ‘A’ pillar brackets.
• Polyethylene rotor moulding for every Airflow Snorkel.
• Virgin polyethylene powder 9800 to tests ASTM D1238/D1505/D790/D638/D2440/D1525.
• One piece polyethylene moulded air ram including grill.
• One piece aero foil grill on the cold air induction air ram for greater lamina air flow.
• CAD ( Computer Aided Design ) templates detailing layout, check measurements, fitting instructions and kit lists.