The Carbon Winch is the newest brand on the Australian Market. Backed by KPD Industries, we have spent 4 years developing this product to the point where it is now. We are highly confident it will fit your needs whatever they may be. We have spent time making sure that the little things have been addressed, fully sealed wireless receiver units, not just a split electronics box, rotating ring gear clutch making freespool engagement as easy as it can get, seals on all joins on the winch, making it as resistant to water and dust ingress as possible. Feel free to give us a call to talk about our product. We love it and we hope you will love it as well. Support an Aussie business giving it a go against the big corporates, we’ve got a lot riding on this product and we hope you can support us by spreading the word about our Carbon Winches.
Designed by KPD Industries for our harsh Aussie conditions
Fully sealed to resist water, dirt and dust ingress into motor, drum and gearbox mechanisms.
9500lb fast line pull 158:1 planetary gearset ratio
6.2HP series wound electric motor
3 position solenoid box mounting bracket
Snatch block pulley included FREE (Greasable pin)
Wireless remote control unit with lanyard- FULLY SEALED RECIEVER UNIT
Rotating ring gear clutch for easy low drag freespool
Electroplated planetary gearsets for long life
HD Steel Hawes Fairlead
NO FUSS WARRANTY –
5yr Water Ingress Warranty
5 year electrical warranty on motor / solenoid unit
Limited lifetime gear train warranty
Supported nationwide from Melbourne. Fast support via phone or email.
Understanding the tech features of the winch will help you to decide if this winch is suitable for your requirements. From line speed to dimensions all specifications are important in helping you to understand what you are getting.
Carbon Winches 9.5P Winch is a 9500lb line pull winch and can meet the rugged demands of off-road and utility use in Australian conditions. It is designed to deliver the best value, reliability and service life for an entry level winch user. The main features include:
• 6.2 HP Series Wound motor
• 158:1 ratio 3 stage planetary gearbox
• Automatic brake in the gearbox housing end – (No heat build up on drum)
• Rotating ring gear freespool clutch assembly which minimises freespool drag and completely eliminates clutch engagement issues.
• Power in and power out via a plug in hand remote or a wireless remote controller. Remote controller has auto off and failsafe operation features built in. The receiver is fully sealed and impervious to water.
• 500amp sealed solenoid unit with a 3 position mounting bracket allowing you to mount the control box over the motor, over the drum or remote mounted on the bull bar.
Handle remote control and wireless remote control
Part number: CW-95P
Rated line pull: 9500 lbs, (4310 kg) single-line
Motor: 12V DC 6.2HP series wound motor
Remote Control: Remote Switch, 12’ (3.7m) lead.
Wireless Remote Control: Included
Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary.
Gear Ratio: 158:1
Clutch (freespooling): Rotating Ring Gear
Brake: Full load automatic brake installed in the gearbox housing end. No heat on drum.
Drum Diameter/Length: 2.5’’/8.8’’ (64mm/224mm)
Steel Cable: 24m x 9.5MM