The coin tray in the LDV T60 is a fairly useless thing for most people, so why not replace it with something new and useful?
We now offer 9 different switch panels for your needs!
- Drillable Blank Panel (print with 100% Infill)
- Carling Switch Panel to hold 6 Standard Carling Switches
- 19m Switch panel (With 22mm Bezel) to hold a massive 15 buttons (We recommend Billet Automotive Buttons)
- Panel to hold either 1, 2, or 3 x 52mm Automotive Gauges (please note these are for shallow depth electronic/digital gauges, deep mechanical gauges may not fit into the void behind the dashboard)
- A Power Panel to hold 3 standard Cigarette Lighter Sized Panel Mount Power Sockets (including USB) (28.5mm mounting hole)
- A Panel to securely mount your Throttle Controller!
- A Panel to hold the Victron GX Touch 50 Controller
More to come in the future! Drop us a line if you would like us to design a panel for your specific purpose! (Design fees may apply)
Please be aware that due to minor inconsistencies between dashboards in the LDV T60, some minor filing may be required to get a perfect fit into your specific dashboard. This is due to production factors on a mass produced vehicle and is not something we can control.
Please ensure that your 3D Printer is correctly calibrated for dimensional accuracy.
We recommend use of ASA, ABS, or Nylon as a print material. PETG has been tested, however the quality of PETG varies between brands and so may not work correctly depending on the thermal properties of the brand you purchase.
Filaments such as PLA are entirely unsuitable due to high warping in temperatures generally experienced during a summer day in a closed vehicle.
NOTE: THESE SWITCH PANELS ARE SOLD FOR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL PRINTING. YOU MAY USE THEM IN A COMMERCIAL SETTING, HOWEVER UNAUTHORISED PRINTING, SALE, AND REPRODUCTION IS PROHIBITED.